Schonox Subfloor – 125 years of Flooring Experience
Subfloor issues could be challenging, Schonox Subfloor provides solutions with a full line of primers, repair mortars, floor leveling compounds, and adhesives. HPS North America specializes in manufacturing the most technically advanced subfloor solutions for renovation and new construction. Their innovative products include primers, subfloor repair products, moisture mitigation systems, self-leveling compounds, waterproofing materials and adhesives – all skillfully developed to be more cost and time-efficient.
Schonox SubFloor Leveling
- Schönox S1500 – Cement-Based, Self-Leveling Compound suitable on all cement and gypsum substrates. Installation depth 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ with minimal shrinkage. For interior use only. Up to 40 min. pot life. Ready for covering after approximately 4-24 hours.
- Schönox DSP PLUS – Wear-Rated, Polishable, Cement-Based, Self-Leveling Concrete Topping suitable for the same applications as Schönox DSP but with larger aggregate. Provides an extremely dense and durable surface to be polished in interior and exterior areas. Can be installed at a minimum of 3/8″ up to 2″.
- Schönox XM – Cement-Based, Self-Leveling and Smoothing Compound characterized by good working properties, standard preparation and cost-effective applications. Suitable for layers up to 1 /2″. Up to 30 min. pot life. Ready for covering after approximately 3-24 hours.
- Schönox AP – Synthetic Gypsum, Self-Leveling Compound especially suited on cement, gypsum, and various critical substrates. Designed for refurbishment work in interior areas. Can be installed up to 2″.
- Schönox APF – Synthetic Gypsum, Fiber Reinforced Self-Leveling Compound especially suited for wooden floors as well as other critical substrates. Designed for refurbishment work in interior areas. Embedded fibers provide a reinforcement making it unnecessary to lay a reinforcement fabric. Can be installed above 1/8″ up to 1″.
- Schönox AM Plus – Synthetic floor leveling compound suitable on all gypsum and cement based substrates. Designed for refurbishment work in interior areas. SCHÖNOX AM PLUS can be installed up to 2”.
- Schönox DSP – Wear-Rated, Cement-Based Self-Leveling Concrete Topping designed for a variety of applications over suitable substrates in residential, commercial, and industrial areas. Provides an extremely dense and durable surface to be polished in interior and exterior areas. Can be installed above 1/4″ up to 2″.
- Schönox US – Cement-Based, Self-leveling Compound suitable on cement and gypsum-based substrates. Can be installed from 1/8″ up to 3″. Up to 40 min. pot life. Ready for covering after approximately 4-24 hours at 1/4″. Designed for fast leveling in interior and exterior areas.
- Schönox ZM – Cement-Based, Self-Leveling Compound designed for fast leveling of floors in interior areas. Can be installed up to 1″. Ready or covering after approximately 2-16 hours at 1/4″.
Primers & Moisture Systems
- Schönox SHP – Ready-Mixed Acrylic Primer for use on sound, smooth, and non-porous substrates. Especially before use of Schönox underlayments on ceramic tiles, old vinyl, linoleum, plywood, OSB, and rubber coverings. Interior and exterior use.
- Schönox EPA – Two-Part, Fast-Drying, Epoxy-Based Moisture Mitigation System and Migration Barrier suitable on porous, concrete slabs with residual moisture up to 100% RH or 25 lbs./1000 sq. ft./24 hrs. in interior or exterior areas before applying Schönox underlayments.
- Schönox VD – Dilutable Acrylic Primer especially suitable for use prior to applying Schönox underlayments on porous substrates. Suitable for priming on walls and floors following the recommended dilution rates. Interior and exterior use.
Repair, Patching & Smoothing
- Schönox PL – Cement-Based, Universal Repair Mortar suitable on all cement and gypsum-based substrates. Designed for rapid-drying patches and repairs in interior and exterior areas. Schönox PL can be installed up to 2″.
- Schönox SL – Cement-Based, Rapid-Drying, Smoothing and Finishing Compound provides a smooth finish on a variety of substrates in interior areas. A true high-performance featheredge up to 1″. Does not require priming, unless over gypsum. Over gypsum, preferably, use Schönox AST with Schönox AP and APF synthetic gypsum self-levelers.
- Schönox HA – Ready-Mixed, Rollable Waterproofing and Crack Isolation Membrane for installation under ceramic tiles and stone in residential and commercial wet interior areas. Install as a crack-isolation membrane without waterproofing requirements, by applying one coat at the required thickness.
Pour it simply, we solve subfloor problems using Schonox.