Ardex Products for Professionals
ARDEX products are the right solution with your next application to minimize cost, time, and risk at every job site. With the great technical support of field experts, they provide on-site product know-how and consultation expertise to construction managers, architects, engineers, GC, and professional flooring installers.
- ARDEX FEATHER FINISH is an underlayment formulated from a blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic types of cement that provides a smooth finish for a variety of substrates before the installation of floor coverings, including sheet vinyl and VCT.
- ARDEX SD-P Self-Drying, Trowelable Concrete Underlayment is formulated with a special blend of Portland cement, other hydraulic cement, and polymers. It is a fast setting patch for smoothing and repairing concrete floors, ramps, stairways, and non-porous substrates such as ceramic and quarry tile, terrazzo before the installation of floor covering.
- ARDEX FORTI FINISH is a self-drying, cement-based, polymer-modified, trowel-grade underlayment that provides a smooth, highly durable finish for use over concrete substrates before the installation of vinyl and other floor coverings in the most demanding environments.
Ardex Self-leveling Underlayments
- ARDEX K 15 is the most specified self-leveler in North America. Install over: interior concrete, ceramic and quarry tile, terrazzo, epoxy coatings, wood, metal, and non-water soluble adhesive residue on concrete.
- ARDEX V 1200 is a blend of Portland cement, and other hydraulic types of cement and polymers used to level and smooth interior concrete, terrazzo, ceramic, and quarry tile epoxy coatings. Installs up to 1 1/4″ (3 cm) neat. It can be tapered to meet existing elevations. Walkable in 2-3 hours.
- ARDEX V 1000 is a blend of Portland and other hydraulic cement and polymers used to level and smooth interior concrete. Use to level and smooth interior concrete. Installs up to 1 1/4″ (3 cm) neat. Walkable in 4 – 5 hours.
- ARDEX K 22 F – High Flow, Fiber Reinforced, Self-Leveling Underlayment is a blend of high-strength gypsum, Portland cement, and powdered polymers used to repair existing above-grade floors before the installation of new floor coverings. Use over concrete, gypsum, wood, VCT, existing patching and leveling materials, and non-water-soluble adhesive residue on concrete. Installs up to 1 1/4″ (3 cm) thick neat and up to 2″ (5 cm) with aggregate. Walkable in 2 – 3 hours.
- ARDEX ARDIFIX is a two-part polyurethane repair compound for cracks, control joints, spalls, and pop-outs on interior or exterior applications. It is ideal for filling cracks and saw-cuts before installing ARDEX Moisture Control Systems, underlayments, and toppings.
- ARDEX P 51 is a solvent-free primer for the installation of ARDEX underlayments and toppings over absorbent concrete. Coverage per gallon: 400-600 sq. ft. (37-55 sq. m.). Drying Time: Min. 30 minutes; max. 24 hours. VOC: 0
- ARDEX EP 2000 is a solvent-free, low viscosity, two-component, 100% solids epoxy resin primer formulated for use with ARDEX underlayments and toppings.
- ARDEX MC RAPID Moisture Control System is a one-coat, 100% solids epoxy moisture management system formulated to suppress excessive moisture vapor emissions in new or existing concrete before installing an ARDEX Products underlayment with flooring or an ARDEX topping with sealer.
Ardex Products – Engineered Toppings
- ARDEX K 301 Exterior Concrete Topping is a self-leveling topping and underlayment for fast-track resurfacing and smoothing for exterior and interior applications over concrete and approved, properly prepared, non-porous surfaces, including terrazzo, epoxy coatings.
- ARDEX PC-T Polished Concrete Topping is a self-drying, self-leveling blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic types of cement for creating polished concrete floors. Install from 3/8″ (9 mm) up to 2″ (5 cm) neat and up to 5″ (13 cm) with aggregate. Walkable in 2 – 3 hours. Polish in as little as 24 hours.
- ARDEX SD-M is a self-drying, trowelable topping for fast-track finishing or resurfacing of interior concrete, terrazzo and ceramic, quarry, and porcelain tile. A blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cement, ARDEX SD-M can be used to provide a hard, flat, smooth surface. Use over concrete, terrazzo and ceramic, quarry, and porcelain tile. Provides a smooth, permanent, durable finish. Mold and mildew resistance.
- ARDEX K 521 is a pourable, polishable, self-leveling topping for fast-track resurfacing of indoor concrete. ARDEX Products K 521 can be installed from a minimum thickness of 3/8″ (9 mm) up to a maximum thickness of 2″ (5 cm). Use ARDEX K 521 to provide a polished, “aggregate-exposed” surface. Polishing can proceed in as little as 24 hours.
- ARDEX K 523 is a pourable, polishable, self-leveling topping for fast-track resurfacing of indoor concrete. Minimum thickness of 3/8″ (9 mm) up to a maximum thickness of 2″ (5 cm). With black and white aggregates, ARDEX K 523 provides a polished, “aggregate-exposed” surface. Polishing can proceed in as little as 24 hours.
- ARDEX CD is a concrete resurfacing compound modified with high-performance polymers for exceptional bond strength. ARDEX CD can be used over the surface of existing concrete to produce a new wear layer as well as to fill in small surface defects, such as spalls and gouges. Ideal for sidewalks, patios, plazas, courtyards, walkways, driveways, parking garages, pool decks, and most vertical concrete surfaces.
- ARDEX CD FINE is a concrete resurfacing compound modified with high-performance polymers for exceptional bond strength. Once applied, ARDEX CD FINE can be broom textured before it sets for a reduced-slip surface.